Thursday, February 21, 2013

Took me a while to get this post up, but I had to post some pictures of our trip to Seattle. We are so very lucky to have amazing friends, Mike and Kristyn, who live up in the Seattle area. They treated us to a fantastic vacation, complete with snow and a pretty epic "food crawl" as we like to call it. I don't think Stephen and I will even be able to find as many amazing eateries in SLO County when they come and visit. I LOVED Seattle. I knew I would, but it just blew all my expectations out of the park. We were fortunate to get probably some of the best weather Seattle has seen in months, clear skies, no rain, gorgeous. I can't wait for our next trip up there!

First Starbucks!
Kristyn & I 
Space Needle!
Our amazingly wonderful friends, Kristyn & Mike


2 comments:

  1. Aww, LOVE this! Loved having you guys up here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Can't wait for our next adventure together!

    ReplyDelete