1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
2 cups pretzel rods, crushed into crumbs
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup plus 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips (I actually did 2 cups)
- Crush pretzels into crumbs (I just used my vitamix and pulsed twice)
- In a bowl, combine pretzels, butter, 1 cup peanut butter and sugar and mix thoroughly
- In an ungreased 9x13 dish, press the pb mix evenly.
- In a microwave safe bowl, put chocolate chops and 1/4 cup peanut butter and put in microwave for 30 seconds at a time and stir each time.
- When chocolate is glossy and melted, spread over the pb layer
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before cutting into squares!