1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
3 tablespoons honey, warmed
1/2 cup coconut oil, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, add flour and salt.
- In a food processor, add eggs, vinegar and applesauce and pulse for about 5 seconds.
- Put honey and coconut oil in a bowl and put in the microwave for about 1 minute until everything is warmed and melted.
- Add to the mix in the food processor and pulse about 5 seconds
- Then add the wet liquid to your dry ingredients and stir until it is all incorporated
- Line your cupcake pan with liners and fill the liners a little over 3/4 full with the mix.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes
- You want the tops to be starting to brown and be firm to the touch!