- Laid out all my supplies (tulle, elastic, thread to sew elastic, needles, measuring tape).
- Measured my waist and subtracted 2 inches so it would fit snug
- Measured how long I would want the skirt to go, I picked mid thigh.
- Measure out one piece of tulle (remember to double the measurement to your knee since you will be folding the tulle in half)
- Cut all your pieces at once using your first piece as a guide
- Fold tulle in half and loop around elastic and pull through. Make sure when you create the knots, they are all on the same side.
- Continue all the way around your elastic
Here is a tutorial I found that has pictures for the step by step process :)