Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pesto Chicken & Feta Pizza

This is the ultimate pizza to celebrate the 49ers being in the Super Bowl. SO delicious  and of course, was another way to get my fix of my homemade pesto!

Trader Joes pizza dough
pesto sauce
spinach, chopped
artichoke hearts, chopped
feta cheese
mozzarella cheese
garlic
rotisserie chicken, chopped
purple onion
basil, chopped thin




Directions:
  • Let your dough sit out about 40 minutes and then roll it out!
  • Layer with the pesto sauce all over, followed by mozzarella cheese, spinach, artichokes, basil, chicken and feta.
  • Sprinkle with a little garlic and red onion
  • Bake for about 15 minutes on whatever pan you use. We have used everything from a cookie sheet to a pizza stone to a round pan w/ holes on the bottom. All awesome!


2 comments:

  1. I keep forgetting to grab pizza dough when I'm at TJ's... but when I do remember, I will whip this recipe up! Think Michael will love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is SO delicious and easy. I absolutely LOVE TJs pizza dough. I have tried them all and the plain is still the best I think :)

      Delete