Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Stephen!

Stephen turned 27 yesterday!! We celebrated with a little surprise party with our family and a couple of his closest friends. Did I mention that Stephen hates surprises? :) As you can see below, I love that my husband humors me with the crazy stuff I make him wear. He is amazing.




Happy Birthday Taco Bar!!
lettuce
cabbage
purple onion & cilantro
avocado
sour cream
limes
black beans
tomatoes
hot sauce
jalapenos
corn & flour tortillas
salsa
homemade tomatillo sauce
crock pot salsa chicken

Directions for Salsa Chicken (for 12):
  • Layer chopped onions and 6 cloves of garlic in a crock pot
  • Put 6 chicken breasts on top of the onions and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, 2 teaspoons of chili powder
  • Put 1 jar of salsa over all the chicken
  • Cook on low for 6 hours. 
  • Shred the chicken and mix with the other ingredients, drain out any excess liquid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment