Thursday, April 10, 2014

January 24, 2013

The day that our lives as we knew it completely changed. The day we found out that our Life of 2 Fields was expanding to 3. The day we had hoped for since the day we got married. The day that the prayers we had been saying came true and the day God decided that we were ready to be the parents he always wanted us to be.

Here is a picture from my very first ultra sound at 6 weeks. The first time that I got a glimpse at something I never knew I could love so much! What an overwhelming and amazing experience to see a little heartbeat in something that looks like a grain of rice it is so small.

6 weeks, February 3, 2014
9.5 weeks, February 25, 2014
11 weeks, 5 days, March 14, 2014






3 comments:

  1. OMG with your font it looks like I posted to butts! They're supposed to be hearts! I love you Field Family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I just saw this comment LOL They do look like little butts, guess that is appropriate too :)

      Delete