Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Closing One Door in Search of Another!

Well the time has come... we are selling our first home!! As exciting as it is, I will admit it is a little scary and sad. I love our home, it was our first home we bought together and is filled with so many amazing memories of our 2nd through 5th year of marriage. Our first kitchen remodel and several DIY projects, our favorite Christmas trees and putting lights up and decorating our very own home. As much as I love our home though, it is definitely the time to move forward, and we are ready for our next step home - this one was the perfect starting point.

2013 was an incredible year. Stephen got his first teaching position, we opened our gym with some pretty fantastic people, and Stephen and I got on the right track to being healthy (and we each lost about 30 pounds)!  I am so excited to see what the next chapter brings. 2014 is sure to be a great year! Send some prayers our way!


I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Phillipians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment