Friday, March 15, 2013

Crafting Fun

So when Stephen and I re-did our kitchen (pictures below), we painted our dining room too. Before the we painted, we had a shelf above a door going into our sun room that just had our favorite wine bottles lined up in a row. I wanted to do something that looked a little cleaner and something that would give me a chance to craft! With some awesome inspiration from Pinterest (of course), this is what I came up with.

 However, let me tell you, typically I don't post the "don'ts" on my blog, however I think the bottles wrapped in hemp are a don't. To be honest, each one took over an hour to do and they didn't even turn out all that cute. AND the natural hemp one turned out to be almost the same color as my wall so its a camouflage decoration :)  Needless to say, I love the "EAT" but will be looking for more inspiration for the rest of the shelf.





No comments:

Post a Comment