Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Amazing Husband

Stephen is now embarking on his next journey, getting his teaching credentials. I admire Stephen so very much, he is one of the only people I know that is so truly passionate and enthusiastic about what he does. I know that God put him on this earth to do what he is doing- inspiring and motivating young people. He is working in the special education department and coaching football and track- so in one given day he is around kids for over 12 hours! He definitely has the patience that I wish I had. This summer he has been taking 4 summer school classes, working doing summer school in the special ed department, weightlifting for track, football practice, putting together the football program, motivating the both of us to do the "Couch to 5K" program to get fit, being an awesome husband... etc. This man is awesome, and I am SO proud of him! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment