Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Stephen and I celebrated 3 years of marriage last night! He took me to the gorgeous restaurant, Ventana Grill in Pismo Beach! That restaurant has, hands down, the BEST view of the ocean and cliffs- you are literally hanging on top of the water. This "Coastal Fusion" restaurant starts with giving you warm, homemade tortillas with three different salsas and a cinnamon butter! Stephen had the Al Pastor Pork Chop served on grilled pineapple and I had the Blackened Scallops and Scampi served with creamed spinach! Then for dessert he got the Ventana Mud Pie and me the Plantain Strawberry Cheesecake wraps (see below). To top all of that off there is NO corkage fee- so we brought our own bottle of wine. Overall.. amaaazing dinner with the love of my life!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment