Monday, December 3, 2012

Firestone Fries

For anyone that has been to or lives in San Luis Obispo, you are sure to have tried Firestone Grill. The menu is made up of various bbq meats, burgers, onion rings, fries and salads. However, their fries alone bring me in... they are amazing!! Stephen and I were having a crazy craving for a good burger and fries a couple weeks ago and I tried to recreate the little beauties. I think I got pretty darn close- and it was only 2 ingredients!

Ore-Ida Shoestring Frozen Fries
Lawry's seasoning




Directions: 
  • Bake the fries according to the directions. When they are almost done, put them up on the top rack and turn on the broiler for a couple minutes to get them extra crispy. 
  • Pull them out of the oven and put them in a big bowl
  • Mix with approximately 2 tablespoons of the Lawry's seasoning- or more if you want them extra covered. 
  • Serve right away!


3 comments:

  1. Just decided we are having burgers and fries tomorrow! I want to try this, it sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you try them out?! Hope so, they are pretty delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, except I only had the crinkle cut fries so that's what I used. They were yummy! I love all the new recipes you've add so far in January, I can't wait to try some of them!

    ReplyDelete