Sunday, March 8, 2015

Top 10 Things I Love About My Amazing Husband Project

Post I never posted but meant to...

I want to make something special for Stephen that I could give him after the birth of our baby girl. Something small, sentimental, and would remind him every time he read it that I loved him. That even in those moments of struggle that I am sure to come in the next several years, and moments when he might not remember the amazing things I see in him, that he could look back and read these little reminders. Needless to say, I loved this project and I can't wait to share it with him.

I designed a little card ring and wrote "I Love" on each one of the cards.. then decided I wanted to hand write every little love I had for him to make it more personal and special. These are super easy, if anyone wants the PDF, I am happy to share!



No comments:

Post a Comment