Thursday, January 24, 2013

Boxed Soup Night

I was on my own for dinner tonight, and I didn't want to dirty up my beautifully cleaned kitchen, so I grabbed a Trader Joe's soup I bought recently.

 It is gluten free and with the exception of honey (which isn't technically allowed on the cleanse- but hey, I am a rebel) it is sugar free and vegan. I am pretty picky with soups from the store, I usually stick with the "tomato basil bisque" type soups. But I mean who can go wrong with anything with cream? :)  Well, this soup from Traders is really really good! It is called "Creamy Corn and Roasted Pepper Soup."  I won't lie, it is not the most appetizing color coming out of the box, but it has great flavor. A good quick and easy (and pretty healthy) soup to incorporate into your diet on nights that you would typically want to grab something not so wonderful for you!

The soup has only 110 calories per serving. I added a can of corn to add some texture. I definitely recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment