Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Beautiful Baby Shower

This past weekend my friends and family all joined to celebrate Stephen & I and our little nugget! It was an absolutely gorgeous shower. My mom did an insane amount of work to get the house ready, make gorgeous decorations, and make it a day I will never forget. A special thank you to my friend Alyssa who helped with the preparations and Doreen who got us a very cute cake for the shower!

Here are a few pictures from the day. I really was overwhelmed with the love that everyone showed us. There were several times during the day I had to step back and just think how incredibly blessed Stephen and I are to have such loving friends and family.

Sign in table - including the AMAZING homemade diaper giraffes my mom made!!

Shower favors :)
Can't wait to read all the fun notes everyone left when we are changing diapers.
Cute cake!
So many blessings!
Of course you need a man zone for the men to congregate
Baby girls first proposal - Mason made a "Future Mrs. Lewis"
onesie... complete with a ring pop!
My amazing husband!
Beautiful, loving and generous mama!
Sisters!!!!
Peggy & Kyle <3
Mama and Pops!
Wonderful friend Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment