Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pan Fried Zucchini

So I finally got a new cell phone- I know what does that have to do with zucchini? Well I think it takes WAY better photos, so excited!! This is a recipe that my mom told me my grandma used to make. She use to pan fry it in butter though, and honestly, I forgot that step and used oil. It was delicious, but next time I will definitely use butter!

Zucchini, cut into rounds
eggs, whisked
flour
salt and pepper
garlic powder
oil (or butter)

You will see I am working with a
MUCH larger than normal zucchini!
Thanks Alyssa & Danny for letting me
shop your home garden :) 
Cut into slices 
In 2 pans add your egg and flour. Whisk
the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
Season each slice with salt and pepper
and garlic powder. Then put in egg mix
and then flour making a very light batter.
Heat oil in a pan and put zucchini in.
When both sides are brown, remove and
lightly season w/ a little more salt and pepper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment